- BrandsAjanta Pharma
- Product Code: Buy Bimatoprost
- Availability: In Stock
|0.03%/3ml x 2 eye drops||$28.00||$14.00|
|0.03%/3ml x 3 eye drops||$40.00||$13.33|
|0.03%/3ml x 4 eye drops||$52.00||$13.00|
|0.03%/3ml x 5 eye drops||$62.00||$12.40|
|0.03%/3ml x 6 eye drops||$72.00||$12.00|
|0.03%/3ml x 8 eye drops||$92.00||$11.50|
|0.03%/3ml x 10 eye drops||$110.00||$11.00|
|0.03%/3ml x 12 eye drops||$126.00||$10.50|
|0.03%/3ml x 14 eye drops||$140.00||$10.00|
|0.03%/3ml x 16 eye drops||$152.00||$9.50|
|0.03%/3ml x 20 eye drops||$180.00||$9.00|
|0.03%/3ml x 25 eye drops||$200.00||$8.00|
Bimatoprost- An Effective Ophthalmic Medication
Some people suffer from inadequate eyelashes. They have very few eyelashes in their eyelids. Bimatoprost is used to treat such medical conditions. It is also used to treat glaucoma. In the case of glaucoma, the pressure inside the eye becomes higher than the average level. The patient may lose his or her eyesight if it remains untreated.
What is Bimatoprost?
Bimatoprost or Generic Latisse or Lumigan (brand name) is used to treat various medical conditions. It is used for treating the open-angle type glaucoma or ocular hypertension. It lowers the blood pressure inside the optic nerve and inside the eye to ensure even circulation of fluid within the eye. So, it can prevent blindness caused by glaucoma.
Some important information about this drug
- If you are taking Bimatoprost already for a low amount of eyelashes, you need to be careful if you have glaucoma, Provide information related to this matter for your doctor.
- If you have been taking any other medicine containing Latisse, you may not need another dose of Bimatoprost.
- Pregnant women should not use Bimatoprost without doctor's advice. It can be only used when your glaucoma is severe. So, make sure to inform your physician if you are pregnant or plan to get pregnant.
- Men who are taking Viagra to treat ED cannot use Viagra while taking Bimatoprost. Both of these medicines negatively interact with each other.
- If you are under treatment for BPH or pulmonary diseases, you need to consult your eye specialist. BPH or pulmonary hypertension often requires patients to consume PDE-5 inhibitors regularly. So, Bimatoprost is not ideal for them.
- If you have oedema, iritis or uveitis, you may not be able to use Bimatoprost. So, make sure to provide a clear history of your eye condition to your doctor.
- Patients who have recently undergone eye surgery or eye infection should avoid Bimatoprost.
- Bimatoprost often causes primary vision loss. So, you should not drive after applying Bimatoprost.
- If you are using contact lenses, it is better to avoid using lenses while you are on Bimatoprost.
- You must not use this medicine if you are allergic to it.
How to take Bimatoprost eye drops?
The best way to use Bimatoprost eye drop is in the evening. You should wash your hands with soap before applying the meperidine. In case you gave a contact lense or any makeup, remove all of them. You can reinsert the contact lense after fifteen minutes of application.
The medicine is available in two different forms. Here is a small guide about how to use such medicines-
Bimatoprost Eye Drops
In general, the drop comes with an applicator. Now, you need to use your fingers to press the skin behind your lower eyelid. It will help you to create a space. Apply the drop in that space and let go of your eyelid. You need to close your eyes gently and wait for some time. You can also tilt your head backwards for convenience. The excessive eye drop will come out after one or two minutes. Wipe that with a tissue or clean cloth. Make sure you do not touch your eye for at least 10 minutes after applying the drop.
Bimatoprost or General Latisse for growing your eyelashes
Bimatoprost medicine can be a solution or a cream. Topical treatments are often cream or solution (thicker than eye drops). Take the applicator and take one drop of the solution on the sterile applicator. You need to apply for the medicine along your eyelid margin carefully. Make sure that the drug does not enter inside your eye. If there is any excess solution or cream, remove it with a clean tissue. Please remember that you should not use it o your lower eyelids.
Dosage of Bimatoprost Eye Drops
- For glaucoma, the recommended dosage of Bimatoprost is one drop on each eye once per day in the evening.
- For eyelash growth, Bimatoprost dose is one drop of ophthalmic solution or a small amount of cream on the upper eyelids in the night.
Side Effects of Bimatoprost Eye Drops
- Itchiness and dryness in eye or eyelids
- Slow discolouration of the iris after constant usage
- Darkening of skin under the base of the eyelashes
A patient should use Bimatoprost with caution and according to the instruction of the doctor to get the best results. It is also not available without a prescription.