- Product Code: Generic Xenical
- Availability: In Stock
|120mg x 21 capsules||$42.00||$2.00|
|120mg x 42 capsules||$72.00||$1.71|
|120mg x 84 capsules||$126.00||$1.50|
|120mg x 105 capsules||$129.00||$1.23|
|120mg x 126 capsules||$138.00||$1.10|
Generic Xenical- An Effective Medicine to Treat Obesity
Obesity and overweight is a common problem nowadays. People often struggle to lose weight despite working out a lot. In such situations, medication, along with a proper exercise and diet, can help them to reduce the weight and return to good health.
What is Generic Xenical?
Generic Xenical or Orlistat is a medicine that acts as a lipase inhibitor. It reduces calorie intake. This drug is recommended with a specialist endorsed workout regimen and a low-calorie diet program to assist you with shedding pounds. It is ideal for certain overweight individuals, for example, the individuals who are fat or have weight-related clinical issues. Taking orlistat can likewise help shield you from restoring weight you have lost.
The medicine is a prescribed medicine. But you can also find it as on over-the-counter medicine and buy it even if you do not have a prescription. It is a turquoise colored capsule with a hard gelatin cover. In general, the Generic Xenical medicine is available as the dose of 120mg in a strip of ten tablets.
Some important information before you takes Generic Xenical.
- This medication can meddle with the retention of specific nutrients (fat-dissolvable nutrients including A, D, E, K), and an everyday multivitamin supplement containing these supplements are suggested. Take the multivitamin at any rate 2 hours prior or 2 hours after taking orlistat.
- Patients who have blood-clotting disease and use warfarin like Coumadin or Jantovben need their doctor's consultation. The generic Xenical may cause the medicines to have an increased effect on their body. So, always remain under your doctor’s surveillance.
- On the off chance that you have diabetes, weight reduction may improve your glucose control. Make certain to check your glucose normally and tell your PCP the outcomes. Your primary care physician may need to modify your diabetes medicine, practice program, or diet.
- The medicine may diminish the retention and blood levels of cyclosporine (Sandimmune) when the two medications are regulated together. Accordingly, cyclosporine ought to be directed two hours prior or after orlistat, and more constant observing of cyclosporine levels might be required.
- Hypothyroidism is common when orlistat and levothyroxine (Synthroid, Levoxyl, Levothroid, Unithroid) were combined. Patients treated with both orlistat and levothyroxine must remain under doctor’s constant surveillance and get thyroid tests done frequently. The orlistat and levothyroxine ought to be dismantled in any event four hours.
- A woman should avoid generic Xenical during pregnancy. Weight reduction offers no expected advantage to a pregnant lady and may hurt an unborn infant. If you are pregnant or are planning a pregnancy, tell your PCP immediately.
- Patients who are taking cyclosporine for dry eye need to be careful. You need to take cyclosporine 3 hours after XENICAL. If both medicines are taken together, adverse effects may occur.
- On the off chance that you are taking meds to treat seizures, orlistat may make these medications not function also. Quit taking orlistat and tell your PCP immediately if your seizures are occurring all the more regularly or are deteriorating.
- You need to consult with your doctor if you have the following diseases-
- Recurring malabsorption syndrome
- Cholestasis or gallbladder problem
- Kidney stones or kidney problems
- Patients who are suffering from anorexia nervosa need to stay away from Generic Xenical.
- If you are taking HIV inhibiting medicines like Atazanavir, efavirenz or emtricitabine, etc., consult your doctor.
- It is not for children who are younger than 12 years old.
Dosage of Generic Xenical
Doctors usually recommend three 120-mg Generic Xenical capsules three times per day with main meals or within one hour after the meal.
How to Generic Xenical?
You can take medicine with or without food. You can also use a glass of water to swallow the pill. One should take the whole medicine; crushing or breaking the medicine is dangerous.
One should take a balanced meal to make sure the medicine works.
How to store Generic Xenical?
You can easily store the medicine in ambient temperature. Make sure to store it in a place away from direct sunlight or heat. Please make sure to store the medicine away from each of the children.
Side effects of Generic Xenical
- Common side effects include fatty or oily stool, oily spotting, intestinal gas distance, poor bowel control. If you get yellowish skin or severe stomach cramps, you need to consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Generic Xenical can offer the best solution from obesity if it is coupled with a low-calorie diet and proper exercise, one needs to take medicine for at least one month to see the changes.
Tags: Generic Xenical