- BrandsAjanta Pharma
- Product Code: Kamagra Tablets
- Availability: In Stock
|100mg x 4 tablets||$10.00||$2.50|
|100mg x 8 tablets||$16.00||$2.00|
|100mg x 16 tablets||$24.00||$1.50|
|100mg x 32 tablets||$32.00||$1.00|
|100mg x 64 tablets||$39.00||$0.61|
Kamagra Tablets- Use, Dose, and Side Effects
Kamagra tablets are a generic Viagra, often known as the "Blue Pill". It contains the same active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate, like the branded Viagra medicines. But, it is usually cheap and does not cost a lot like branded medicines.
Often this medicine is touted as the medicine to get a more prolonged erection or better sexual satisfaction. But that is not true. It only treats ED in men. It is often sold as an OTC or over the counter medicine in many countries. Men can buy these medicines without prescription from any pharmacy as per their preference.
What are Kamagra tablets?
Kamagra Tablets are a cheap generic version of Viagra or Sildenafil Citrate. It is available in different powers, starting from 120mg to 100mg. Kamagra tablets are also found as capsules or softgel capsules. It is an effective medicine to treat ED. Men can buy this medicine from local or online pharmacies.
The medicine only treats erectile dysfunction in men and works only when a man is aroused during sexual activities. Furthermore, it does not protect one from sexually transmitted diseases. So, one should always practice safe sex, even while using Kamagra tablets.
Some critical information about Kamagra tablets
- Kamagra Tablets contain Sildenafil Citrate as a functioning agent. Even though it is accessible and anybody can get it as an OTC medication, counseling a specialist is the best thought. A specialist may assist you with the correct measurements to guarantee you get the best impact.
- Patients who experience hereditary or any other type of retinitis pigmentosa and use medicine Retin A cream, need to counsel their doctors once before beginning Kamagra Tablets.
- Kindly don't take Kamagra Tablets with any nitrate medication. Nitrate meds for chest actively react with Sildenafil and can decline your current wellbeing condition. Or on the other hand, guanylate cyclase triggers for respiratory hypertension can likewise respond with Kamagra Tablets and may not work appropriately. Both these meds can bring down your pulse definitely whenever brought Kamagra Tablets.
- It is known to diminish bloodstream and pressure inside the optic nerve. Glaucoma patients who are using Bimatoprost must counsel a specialist before expending Sildenafil. Correspondingly, drugs like generic Latossies likewise require oversight.
- If one is taking a medication that is a PDE-5 inhibitor for any other disease like BPH or pulmonary disease, they can't use Kamagra Tablets.
- Suppose you are adversely affected by Sildenafil or any PDE-5 inhibitors. You can't take this medication.
- Monobenzone drugs likewise collaborate with Kamagra Tablets and may cause some specific symptoms. Along these lines, forestall utilizing such meds together.
- Antibiotics like Azithromycin, clarithromycin, erythromycin, and so on can forestall Kamagra Tablets from working appropriately.
What to do before starting Kamagra Tablets
- Although it is available as an OTC medicine without any doctor's prescription, it is better to consult the physician for once. If you have a continuous case of ED, consulting the doctor once is the best idea. Go for a detailed discussion with the doctor and inform him/her about your health issues including the following factors-
- Heart attack, irregular heartbeat, angina, chest agony or cardiovascular breakdown history
- Substance abuse treatment or history of drug usage including alcoholism
- Experienced heart surgeries within six months
- Mental illness
- Hypertension or low circulatory strain
- BPH or enlarged prostate
- Inherited retinitis pigmentosa
- Recent injuries
- Hemophilia or any belling or blood thickening issue
- Deformed penis or any problem in your penis
- Had stomach ulcers previously
- Prolonged erection in the past that lasted for more than one hour
- Pneumonic hypertension
- It isn't endorsed for men more than 70 years of age and children under 18 years.
- One must not consume liquor if he is using Kamagra tablets for ED. It can keep the medication from working in its maximum capacity.
- You can't take Kamagra Tablets if you take oral antifungal meds or oral antibacterial medication.
- Smoking is disallowed during Kamagra Tablets utilization.
- Viagra is not for women.
- It isn't recommended for individuals who are utilizing HIV protease inhibitors.
- It can't offer relief if the ED is caused by mental trauma.
- Kamagra Tablets doesn't provide erection if a man has a disfigured penis or some other sort of feebleness.
- A few people frequently experience unexpected vision misfortune or dizziness after taking Kamagra tablets. Hence, stop driving after consuming this medicine.
- If you feel that you are developing a habit of dependence on this medicine, consult the doctor immediately.
How to consume Kamagra Tablets
Refer to your doctor's instructions for consumption. In case you have bought it without prescription, consult the pharmacist. In general, a person needs to take a Kamagra tablet of the desired power at least one hour before any sexual activity. Some are often recommended to take it once per day.
You have to swallow the whole medicine with water. In the case of Kamagra Oral jelly, Open a packet and eat the jelly from it directly. The oral jelly is best if a person is unable to swallow tablets or has any heal treated issues. But, oral jellies show faster results and hence take these jellies only 30 minutes before sexual activity.
How to store Kamagra Tablets
You need to store the medicine in a safe place away from direct sunlight and the attention of children. Never share it with any other person.
The medication can be stored at room temperature. Furthermore, you should not consume expired medicines in any case.
Side effects of Kamagra Tablets
Common side effects are-
- Dizziness and sudden loss of vision
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Ringing sound in the ear(rare)
- Priapism or prolonged erection
What to do in case of overdose?
Overdose may lead to painful erection or even heart attacks. Hence, the best way is to seek medical help as soon as possible.
Kamagra Tablets can be helpful if a man suffers from ED or erectile dysfunction. But, a man needs to lead a healthy life to get the best effect of this medicine.
Tags: Kamagra Tablets