- Product Code: Buy Tapentadol Tablets
- Availability: In Stock
|100mg x 30 tablets||$51.00||$1.70|
|100mg x 60 tablets||$96.00||$1.60|
|100mg x 90 tablets||$135.00||$1.50|
|100mg x 120 tablets||$168.00||$1.40|
|100mg x 150 tablets||$195.00||$1.30|
|100mg x 200 tablets||$240.00||$1.20|
|100mg x 300 tablets||$330.00||$1.10|
|100mg x 400 tablets||$380.00||$0.95|
|100mg x 500 tablets||$425.00||$0.85|
|100mg x 700 tablets||$525.00||$0.75|
|100mg x 1000 tablets||$650.00||$0.65|
What to Know Before You Buy Tapentadol 100mg Tablets? Pain relief medicines like Tarpentadol Tablet are often recommended to patients who are suffering from pains or after serious surgery. It offers instant relief to patients and helps them to recover from the pain.
What is Tapentadol?
Tapentadol is a narcotic analgesic for pain relief medication. It contains opioids and can give relief to patients who are suffering moderate or severe pain in different parts of the body. It is a benzoin class analgesic. It can provide long term relief to patients who are unable to get relief through other medicines.
How to take Tapentadol Tablet 100mg?
You need to follow your doctor’s instructions to consume this medicine. Please make sure to take only the recommended dose. Overdose can cause serious problems. You can take it with or without food. The best way to take Tapentadol Tablet is by swallowing it with a glass of water.
You should never break or crush the pill. Breaking or crushing the drug can cause adverse effects. Similarly, avoid crushing it to inject inside your body. That is harmful.
How to store Tapentadol Tablet 100mg?
Tapentadol Tablet can be stored at room temperature. You need to keep it in a hollow and dark place away from sunlight or extreme heat. Make sure to store it in a safe place away from the reach of the children to avoid any accidents.
Dosage of Tapentadol Tablet 100mg
The initial recommended dose is 50-100 mg medicine every four to six hours. The top side is 700 mg on the first day and 600 mg from the second day.
What to do in case of overdose of Tapentadol 100mg Tablet ?
In case of overdose, contact the emergency healthcare station near your location to get immediate medical attention.
Side effects of Tapentadol Tablet 100mg
- The common side effects include constipation, slow breathing rate, nausea, dizziness, vomiting, or drowsiness. Suppose you face any serious condition like sleep apnea. Abdominal pain, urinating problems, or appetite loss, and seizures contact your doctor.
- Tapentadol 100mg Tablet is a high power opioid medicine that offers effective pain relief. It is available as prescription medicine.
Some important information about Tarpentadol 100mg Tablets
- If you have breathing problems, you should not take Tapentadol Tablet. It is because the medicine can slow breathing and cause severe problems for patients with breathing issues.
- Similarly, patients with paralytic ileus or a type of bowel obstruction should also stay away from this analgesic.
- You need to inform the doctor about your pregnancy or breastfeeding activities. Tapentadol Tablets has dangerous effects on the unborn baby and can cause harm or even miscarriage. On the other hand, mothers who are breastfeeding their babies must also maintain caution. It can cause severe withdrawal problems in the baby as the medicine often passes through breast milk.
- Tapentadol Tablet, being an opioid must not be taken for a long time. It can cause addiction, and some people often form a habit of using Tapentadol Tablet. Hence, if you feel that you are developing an addiction, consult your physician as soon as possible.
- A patient who is suffering from seizures or epilepsy cannot consume Tarpentadol Tablet.
- Tapentadol Tablet increases the intracranial pressure or high pressure inside your skull or head. So, patients who have head injury should avoid this analgesic at any cost.
- Patients who have pancreatitis or biliary tract disease cannot use this medicine.
- MAO inhibitors like Linezolid, Methylene blue injection, Phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, tranylcypromine, etc.reacts with Tarpentadol Tablet in a negative way. You cannot use Tapentadol Tablet if you have taken such medications within a fortnight. Similarly, if you have been recommended to take MAO-inhibitor in the coming 14 days, you need to avoid Tarpentadol Tablet.
- Patients who have a mental illness like clinical depression, bipolar disorder, etc. cannot use this medicine.
- If one suffers from UTI infection or urination problems like frequent urination or painful urination, they need doctor’s surveillance. The medicine can make these conditions worse.
- Patients who have thyroid problems must consult their doctors before taking Tapentadol Tablets.
- Alcohol often causes dangerous side effects if paired with Tapentadol Tablet. So, you should not consume alcohol if you are taking Tapentadol Tablet .
- Tapentadol Tablet can result in Serotonin Syndrome if it is coupled with neurological medicines. Some avoid taking these types of drugs together.
- Tapentadol 100mg Tablet can be partially metabolized by enzymes like CYP2C9, CYP2C19, and others. Hence, medicine can work faster or slower than usual. If you have such syndromes, you must consult with your doctor.
- Tapentadol Tablets is an analgesic drug. You should not pair the medicine with other analgesic drugs without your doctor's consent.
- Anticholinergic drugs often interact with Tapentadol Tablet . So, if you are taking one or more Anticholinergic drugs, consult your doctor.