Retin A cream
- Product Code: Retino A cream
- Availability: In Stock
|0.05% x 1 tube||$14.00||$14.00|
|0.05% x 2 tubes||$26.00||$13.00|
|0.05% x 3 tubes||$35.00||$11.67|
|0.05% x 5 tubes||$50.00||$10.00|
|0.05% x 10 tubes||$90.00||$9.00|
Retin A Cream 0.05%- A Complete Guide to Follow
Retin A Cream 0.05% is one of the most common tropical medicines to treat acne. If you suffer from recurring acne with pain and swollen skin and acne scars, using Retin A cream can provide you with a lot of benefits. It is often considered an OTC medicine and is readily available online or offline medicine stores. Furthermore, you do not need to show a prescription to buy this cream.
What is Retin A Cream 0.05%?
Retin A Cream 0.05% contains vitamin A. It is a topical medicine that is used to treat acne or pimples on your face, chest, or back. It controls the oil level or sebum level of the skin and also decreases sebum secretion. Hence, it is effective in reducing acne or pimples. The medicine also increases collagen production and can smoothen rough facial skin. In some cases, doctors also prescribe this cream to prevent fine lines and fine wrinkles on the skin.
Some important information before you start using Retin A Cream
- If you are allergic to Retin A, you need to avoid using it. In case one is allergic to vitamin A-related medicines, Retin A cream is strictly prohibited.
- Retin A may contain fish products like fish oil. So, if you are allergic to fish oil, stay away from it.
- You need to consult about your skin health condition with your doctor. If you have eczema or flaky skin and sensitive skin, you need to use the medicine after the doctor's recommendation.
- It takes some time to show its effects. One should use the cream for at least two to three months to see the results.
- The medication makes your skin sensitive to the sun and harsh light. So you have to use sunscreen (use at least SPF 30), scarves, hats, or proper clothes to cover your treated skin while you go out. Otherwise, your skin may get a sunburn.
- Similarly, extreme cold or chilly wind can also make your skin irritated after you start using Retin A cream 0.05%. It would help if you used proper clothing to prevent any discomfort.
- If you have a sunburn, you need to use caution. Using Retin A cream on sunburned skin can cause serious problems. The best way is to wait until the sunburn is completely healed.
- Suppose you are using Retin A cream. You cannot use any hair removal products like electrolysis, hair removal cream, waxing, epilators, and chemical depilatories, or any other products.
- Retin A cream reacts with sulfur, So, if you are using creams containing sulfur or resorcinol or salicylic acid to treat your acne, consult a doctor first.
- You should stay away from using Retin A cream if you are pregnant. The cream may be harmful to your unborn baby. One should use it only when needed and that too under doctor’s surveillance.
- The medicine can increase the amount of acne on your skin after initial use, but, that is normal. The acne starts to disappear after some time.
- Retin A Cream 0.05% can cause a stinging sensation when you start applying it on your skin. It generally goes away after a week. If the symptoms continue, consult your doctor immediately.
- Avoid going for chemical peeling for your skin while you are using Retin A cream. You should not use laser treatment also.
- Consult your doctor about your makeup and cosmetic items. You may need to stop sing some things while you are applying Retin A cream.
How to apply the cream?
What is the dose of Retin A cream?
Retin A Cream 0.05% should be applied once daily (preferable at night).