- BrandsSun Pharma
- Product Code: Clarinex Tablets
- Availability: In Stock
|5mg x 30 tablets||$12.00||$0.40|
|5mg x 60 tablets||$18.00||$0.30|
|5mg x 90 tablets||$23.00||$0.26|
|5mg x 120 tablets||$26.00||$0.22|
|5mg x 240 tablets||$38.00||$0.16|
|5mg x 360 tablets||$42.00||$0.12|
Clarinex Tablets- The Most Effective Antiallergic Medication
Seasonal allergic attacks are quite irritating. But the allergic attacks can become worse if it is not treated properly. Seasonal allergies like pollen allergies, hay fever, and seasonal asthma attacks result in a runny nose, frequent wheezing, and sneezing, coughs(dry), red, and teary eyes. The affected person often suffers from breathing problems like shortness of breathing, panting, irregular heartbeats, etc.
The allergies happen because the immunity system inside the body gets activated sure to the allergens for allergy-causing substances with histamines. In this case, antihistamine or antiallergenic medication helps a lot. Such medicines give instant relief from allergic symptoms and also prevent the allergy attack from becoming worse. Among the common antiallergic drugs, Clarinex is a generic medicine. It contains Desloratadine. Desloratadine is a white to grayish powder that is marginally dissolvable in water, yet extremely solvent in ethanol and propylene glycol. It has an exact equation: C19H19ClN2 and an atomic load of 310.8. The substance name is 8-chloro-6, 11-dihydro-11-(4-piperidylidene)- 5H-benzo[5,6]cyclohepta[1,2-b]pyridine.
The Antihistamines work by forestalling the impacts of a substance called histamine created by the body. Histamine can cause tingling, sniffling, runny nose, and watery eyes. Additionally, in certain people, histamine can quit the day bronchial cylinders (air entries of the lungs) and make breathing troublesome. Histamine can likewise make a few people have hives, with serious tingling of the skin.
What Are Clarinex Tablets?
Clarinex tablets contain Desloratadine. It is a type of antihistamine or antiallergic medicine. The medicine is used to treat perennial allergic rhinitis, Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria, and other seasonal allergies.
It provides relief from nasal and non-nasal symptoms caused by seasonal allergies. The medicine is available in tablet form and rapidly dissolving tablet form. In general, the tablets are blue film-coated tablets in round shape.
Some important information about Clarinex Tablets
- You must not take Clarinex if you are adversely affected by Desloratadine or to loratadine (Claritin).
- Before taking Clarinex, tell your Physician if you are oversensitive to any medications, or have liver or kidney infection.
- Try not to give this medicine to a child younger than two years of age without a specialist's guidance.
- Follow all instructions on your medication leaflet. Inform every one of your doctors regarding all your ailments, hypersensitivities, and prescription medications you use.
- It is a prescription-only drug, and you should not buy it without consulting a doctor.
Before you consume Clarinex Tablets
Clarinex is effective is preventing off the seasonal allergic symptoms. But, before you use it, make sure to visit your doctor. You should go for a detailed conversation with your doctor and provide details of your medical history. Some points that you need to follow are-
- Tell your doctor if you have liver disease, kidney disease, or slow metabolic rate.
- You need medical consultation if you have Phenylketonuria or PKU. The rapid dissolving medicines contain aspartame and may cause serious side effects.
- Tell your primary care physician if you have allergies in Clarinex or are allergic to any medicines.
- Desloratadine has been tried in patients 65 years old and more, and there is no proof of side effects or issues than it does in more youthful grown-ups. In any case, older patients are bound to have kidney or liver issues, which may make them more delicate with the impacts of Desloratadine. Your doctor may give you an alternative medication if you have kidney or liver issues.
- It is not suitable for babies who are less than one year old.
- Consult your doctor before taking Clarinex if you are a mother who is breastfeeding.
- Do not use this medicine if you are using Pitolistant or any similar medications.
- Clarinex often interacts with some food items. So, ask your doctor about what you need to avoid.
- Avoid consuming alcohol or tobacco if you are using it.
How to take Clarinex Tablets
- Clarinex is available in tablet form and rapid-dissolving tablet form.
- If you are using the blue film-coated regular tablets, you can use water to swallow this medicine. Children also need to swallow medicine using water. You need to swallow the tablet as a whole. Hence, do not break off it or inhale the medicine.
- In the case of dissolving tablets, you need to be careful. Your hands should be clean and dry. You have to peel off the foil packing with care and place the tablet on the top of your tongue or your child. It will start to dissolve instantly. You can swallow that with your saliva. In the case of rapid dissolving tablets, you do not need to drink water to swallow the tablet.
- Please follow the instructions of your doctor regarding the time of consumption, frequencies, and other important instructions.
Dosage of Clarinex Tablets
The dosage varies with allergic symptoms and age. Here is the dosage of Clarinex in case of hay fevers, chronic hives and other type of seasonal allergies-
- Children over 12 years older and adults are generally recommended a tablet of 5mg once per day.
- In the case of children who are six to eleven years old, 2.5 mg tablets per day are the ideal dosage.
The medicine is not recommended for children who are younger than four years. In this case, Clarinex syrup is advised.
How to store Clarinex Tablets
Store the medication in a box at room temperature, away from warmth, dampness, and direct light. You must keep out of the compass of youngsters. Additionally, Try not to keep old medication or medication not, at this point required.
What to do in case of overdose?
An overdose happens in case you or your child consumes more than the daily prescribed limit. It can cause breathing problems, seizures, drowsiness, and other health complications. Make sure to contact the emergency service in case of overdose.
Side effects of Clarinex Tablets
Sore throat, fatigue, nausea, muscle cramps, and insomnia are common in adults. Fever, loss of appetite, diarrhea are seen in children. Serious side effects like rashes, swelling in the face, tongue, throat, extreme dizziness, difficult breathing are serious side effects, and you need to consult the doctor as soon as possible.
Clarinex is an antiallergic tablet that is used to treat seasonal allergies with nasal and non-nasal symptoms. It is a prescription medicine and is only available with a valid prescription from a licensed medical professional.
Tags: Clarinex Tablets