- Product Code: Generic Accutane
- Availability: In Stock
|20mg x 10 capsules||$40.00||$4.00|
|20mg x 20 capsules||$60.00||$3.00|
|20mg x 30 capsules||$81.00||$2.70|
|20mg x 60 capsules||$138.00||$2.30|
|20mg x 90 capsules||$180.00||$2.00|
|20mg x 120 capsules||$204.00||$1.70|
|20mg x 180 capsules||$252.00||$1.40|
|20mg x 270 capsules||$324.00||$1.20|
Generic Accutane- An Acne Fighting Medicine
Acne can be a problem for many people. Cystic acne is stubborn and often does not respond to regular treatments. Generic Accutane can be used to treat recurring acne without any problem. This article is all about some important information about this medicine.
What Is Generic Accutane?
- Generic Accutane contains Isotretinoin as its active ingredient. It is a type of retinoid medicine that is used to treat severe nodular or cystic acne. Generic Accutane is effective if a patient does not get relief through other medications. It is an oral medicine and is available in all major offline and online pharmacies all around the world.
- Generic Accutane reduces the sebum production of the sebum glands present on the skin cells. As a result, the oil balance of the skin becomes normal and acne starts to disappear with continuous use.
Some important information you need to know about Generic Accutane
- Pregnant women should stay away from generic Accutane. The isotretinoin can cause serious harm to the unborn baby or even become the cause of a miscarriage.
- If you are using this medicine, then you need to use effective birth control methods. One should not become pregnant while using Generic Accutane. You need to use effective birth control methods like spermicides, condoms, or birth control pills while you are using it. Ione should start using birth control medicines one month before starting it and should continue for one month after the medicine course is complete.
- Mini pills or progesterone-only pills are not ideal as a birth control method during using Accutane. It is because Isotretinoin prevents the pills from working properly and decreases their effectiveness.
- If a man is using this medicine, he should use a condom or any other type of birth control method to prevent impregnating his partner. It is necessary for a healthy baby.
- Men who are using Viagra or PDE05 inhibitors cannot use Generic Accutane. It can cause serious problems.
- If you are allergic to retinoid medicines, you need to consult your doctor.
- It may contain inactive ingredients like parabens or soybean oil or wax. If you are allergic to such substances consult your doctor. It is because people who are allergic to peanuts are also allergic to soybeans and the soybean extract found in this medicine can be harmful to hem.
- Diabetic patients need special care and doctor’s surveillance before using Isotretinoin.
- If you have high blood fats or triglycerides, you cannot use these capsules.
- Patients who have a mental illness like mood swings, bipolar disorder, and depression need to use it with caution.
- If you have liver disease, you should avoid using generic Accutane.
- Patients who suffer from osteoporosis or osteomalacia need a doctor’s approval for using it.
- One should not donate blood while they are consuming isotretinoin. You need to wait for at least one month after the dose is complete.
- Generic Accutane can make your skin sensitive to the sun. Hence, you need to use protective clothes, sunscreen, or scarves while you're on this medicine. Long exposure in the sun can cause blisters or sunburns.
- Similarly, avoid tanning booths or artificial tanning agents as they cause blisters.
- One should not drive at night after consuming Accutane pills. It is because the medicine affects your night vision.
- People who use contact lenses may not be able to handle lenses well. So, it is better to use spectacles.
- You should avoid using any type of skin treatment like waxing, laser, chemical peeling, etc while you are on isotretinoin. Wait for at least six months after the medicine course to avoid skin scars.
- You should stay away from alcohol while you are on generic Accutane.
How to use Generic Accutane?
Side effects of Generic Accutane
Tags: Generic Accutane