Lumigan Eye Drops
- Product Code: Lumigan Eye Drops
- Availability: In Stock
|0.03%/3ml x 3 eye drops||$30.00||$10.00|
|0.03%/3ml x 5 eye drops||$45.00||$9.00|
|0.03%/3ml x 10 eye drops||$80.00||$8.00|
|0.03%/3ml x 15 eye drops||$120.00||$8.00|
|0.03%/3ml x 20 eye drops||$160.00||$8.00|
|0.03%/3ml x 25 eye drops||$190.00||$7.60|
|0.03%/3ml x 30 eye drops||$225.00||$7.50|
|0.03%/3ml x 50 eye drops||$350.00||$7.00|
Lumigan is an amazing medication for the eye disorder of glaucoma. It is a deadly eye issue that can cause vision loss by damaging the optic nerve by increasing the pressure inside the eye. If the pressure goes on increasing in the eye, it can damage the optic nerve completely and cause permanent blindness. Lumigan eye drops can help in decreasing eye pressure and restoring the vision of the eye. The drug includes the chemical of Bimatoprost that helps in reducing the pressure of the eye and retains the vision of the eyes. The drug is also alternatively used for the treatment of hypotrichosis, which causes falling of eyelashes. Its cosmetic use helps in elongating and thickening the eyelashes. The drug of Lumigan is easily available online, and you can buy it at a low price.
Action mechanism of Lumigan
Lumigan acts on eye disorders like glaucoma and falling of eyelashes. Lumigan contains the chemical of Bimatoprost, which helps in easing the pressure inside the eyes caused by the accumulation of the aqueous humor liquid. It helps in normalizing the flow of the liquid through the mesh-like channel and reduces the eye pressure. It also stimulates the hair follicles on the eyelids and helps in growing the eyelashes longer and thicker with regular application.
Dosage of Lumigan
Lumigan should be used only under medical supervision and not on your own. The dosage of Lumigan should be ascertained as per the issue you are facing. Give only one drop of the solution in the affected eye for glaucoma issue. You have to wash your hands properly before applying the eye drops. For eyelash growth, apply the drug on the upper eyelid with the help of the applicator. Ensure that the Lumigan solution does not get into your eyes.
General precautions of Lumigan
- Use the drug only after consulting an ophthalmic doctor or eye specialist.
- You may experience blurred vision after using the drug, and hence you must not drive vehicles or do any hazardous work.
- Take off the contact lenses at least 15 minutes before using the eye drop and wait another 15 minutes before putting them on again.
- People with certain eye conditions, myopia, cataract, and conjunctivitis, should not use the drug as it can have a negative impact on the health of the eyes.
- It should not be used by people who have kidney issues or reduced kidney function.
- Consult your doctor if you have any liver disorders and intend to use this drug for the treatment of eye disorders.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers should cautiously use the drug as the chemical can pass on the breast milk or harm the fetus.
- Some people might be allergic to the chemical of Bimatoprost. If you have similar issue, then stay away from Lumigan.
Side effects of Lumigan
- Itchy eyes
- Pain in eyes
- Swelling and redness of eyes
- Darker skin color around the eyes
- Increased growth of eyelashes
- Blurred vision