- BrandsAjanta Pharma
- Product Code: Apcalis Jelly
- Availability: In Stock
|20mg x 10 sachets||$15.00||$1.50|
|20mg x 30 sachets||$48.00||$1.60|
|20mg x 60 sachets||$80.00||$1.33|
|20mg x 90 sachets||$110.00||$1.22|
|20mg x 120 sachets||$145.00||$1.21|
Apcalis Jelly - An Effective Medicine for ED and BPH
Sexual problems in men are often frowned upon, especially ED. It is called erectile dysfunction and is one of the common causes of impotence in men. In the case of ED, a man cannot sustain a proper erection during sexual intercourse. Hence, they may not be able to father a child with their partner. On the other hand, BPHG is also a painful condition where the prostate becomes enlarged and causes lifestyle problems, but, these health syndromes are curable. Apcalis jelly, which is a type of generic viagra can be used to treat both of these cases.
Apcalis oral jelly contains Tadalafil. It is an oral medicine that is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It contains tadalafil. Tadalafil is used to treat male sexual function problems (impotence or erectile dysfunction-ED). In combination with sexual stimulation, tadalafil works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection. The medicine is a type of PDE-5 inhibitor. It helps the smooth muscles in blood vessels like the arteries and veins to relax and widen those vessels. As a result, the blood flow increases towards the penis. On the other hand, it prevents the blood flow from going away from the penis and offers a sustainable erection in the case of ED.
Tadalafil is also used to treat the symptoms of an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia-BPH). It helps to relieve symptoms of BPH such as difficulty in beginning the flow of urine, weak stream, and the need to urinate frequently or urgently (including during the middle of the night). Tadalafil is thought to work by relaxing the smooth muscle in the prostate and bladder. Hence, it can provide considerable relief in patients suffering from BPH.
What Is Apcalis Jelly?
Apcalis jelly is a jelly medicine containing Tadalafil. It is a type of muscle relaxant and PDE-5 inhibitor used to treat ED and BPH. It also indirectly contributes to sexual performance and counters impotence issues in men. It is available in different powers and flavors like orange, vanilla, etc. The medicine is an over-the-counter drug that anyone can buy without a prescription.It is reasonable and anyone can purchase it from online or local pharmacy stores.
Important information about Apcalis oral jelly
- It increases blood flow suddenly. Hence it can directly affect the blood pressure in men. SO, if you have blood pressure issues and are consuming medicines containing nitrites like isosorbide nitrate, Dinitrate or any other medicine, consult your doctor. Apcalis jelly is not ideal for anyone who takes nitrite.
- It is itself a PDE-5 inhibitor and you cannot use it along with another PDE-5 inhibitor.
- It is not good if you are suffering from glaucoma. The medication decreases blood flow in the optic nerve and may affect the pressure inside the eye. So, if you are taking medicines for glaucoma, consult your doctor.
- Grapefruit juice directly reacts with Tadalafil and results in adverse effects, therefore, avoid consuming anything containing grapefruit extract or juice while you use Apcalis oral jelly.
- Monobenzone creams like benoquin cream can prevent Apcalis jelly from working to its full potential. Hence, you cannot use both medicines together.
- It is not for pregnant women.
- The medicine is not ideal for men under 8 years old or men who are more than 65v years old.
Steps to follow before consuming this oral jelly
- Consult your doctor before starting Apcalis oral jelly containing Tadalafil. If you are allergic to some medicines, you need to inform your doctor.
- Have a detailed discussion with your doctor about your medical condition. Provide your doctor with complete information about your existing medical issues, medications, and other problems.
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages if you are consuming Apcalis oral jelly. Alcohol can prevent the medicine from working properly.
- You need to avoid any type of recreational medicines or health supplements while using Apcalis oral jelly.
- It may not be efficient if you have ED due to some other health condition or stress or anxiety. Furthermore, medication for mental disorders also needs supervision during the usage of Apcalis jelly.
- It will not protect you from sexually transmitted diseases or STDs. Hence, always use protection during sexual activities.
How to Take Apcalis Jelly
Apcalis jelly is available without any prescription. But, the best way is to consult a pharmacist or a doctor before you buy it. The jelly is available in different flavors. It is available in a smooth and pudding-like gel texture. SO, if someone cannot swallow tablets or capsules, buying the Apcalis Jelly is the best procedure. It is kind of similar to the Kamagra oral jelly in texture.
You need to open every single sachet and empty the medicine on a spoon for consuming. Or, you can directly squeeze the packet and eat the jelly from it.
In the case of ED, a patient needs to take the medicine thirty minutes before any type of sexual activity. Some patients may also be advised to take one sachet per day. Patients, who are suffering from BPH, need to take one medicine at a fixed time once per day.
How to Store Apcalis Jelly?
Store the Apcalis jelly is a dry and cool place. You can also store it at room temperature. But, make sure the storage place does not get direct light or heat. You need to store the medicines inside a spate box for your convenience.
On top of that, keep it out of reach for children. It is a medicine that is intended for personal consumption. Hence, you must not share it with any other family member.
What to Do in Case of Overdose?
If one consumes more than one medicine per day, it is considered an overdose. Overdose can cause serious health problems. Hence, make sure to connect to any emergency care facility in case of overdose.
Side Effects of Apcalis Jelly
The common side effects are-
- Redness or warm sensation on face, hands, chest, and neck
- Runny or stuffy nose, sneezing or sore throat like regular flu
- Confusion or memory problems
- Stomach upset
- Muscle pain
- Low or high blood pressure.
- Priapism or prolonged erection with pain that lasts for more than four hours. You need emergency medical attention in case you suffer from it.
Apcalis oral jelly contains Tadalafil and is used to treat ED and BPH. It is an OTC medicine that one can purchase at a cheap price from any medical store without a prescription.
Tags: Apcalis Jelly