- Product Code: Generic Suprax
- Availability: In Stock
|100mg x 30 tablets||$81.00||$2.70|
|100mg x 60 tablets||$132.00||$2.20|
|100mg x 90 tablets||$183.60||$2.04|
Generic Suprax: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Significant Information of Generic Suprax
- You ought not to take Suprax if you are allergic to Suprax, or comparable antibiotics, for example, Ceftin, Cefzil, Keflex, Omnicef, and others. Tell your physician if you are allergic to penicillins.
- To ensure Suprax is ok for you, tell your primary physician if you are allergic to any medications, particularly penicillins.
- The chewable tablet may contain phenylalanine. Talk to your primary physician before utilizing this type of cefixime if you have phenylketonuria (PKU).
- It isn't known whether this medication will hurt an unborn child. Tell your primary physician if you are pregnant.
- It isn't known whether cheap cefixime goes into breast milk or if it could hurt a nursing child. Tell your physician if you are breastfeeding. You may need to quit nursing while you are taking cefixime.
- The Suprax suspension (fluid) contains sucrose. Consult with your PCP before utilizing this type of cefixime if you have diabetes.
In what dosage would it be a good idea for me to take Suprax?
- Follow all instructions on your prescription. Try not to take Suprax in bigger or littler quantity or for longer than suggested.
- You may take Suprax without or with food.
- The Suprax chewable tablet must be broken before you swallow it.
- Shake the oral suspension (fluid) well not long before you measure a portion. Measure fluid medication with the dosing needle gave, or with an exceptional portion estimating spoon or medication cup. If you don't have a portion estimating tool, approach your drug specialist for one.
- This drug can cause surprising outcomes with certain lab tests for glucose (sugar) in the urine. Tell any specialist who treats you that you are utilizing Suprax.
- Utilize this prescription to buy this medicine for the full recommended timeframe. Your indications may improve before the disease is cleared. Skipping portions may likewise expand your danger of further contamination that is impervious to antibiotics. Suprax won't treat a viral disease, for example, the normal cold or influenza.
Store at room temperature away from dampness, warmth, and light.
You may likewise store the oral fluid in the cooler. Discard any unused fluid following 14 days.
Get emergency clinical assistance if you have indications of an allergic response: hives; troublesome breathing; burning off your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your physician if you have:
- serious stomach pain, dehydration that is watery or bleeding;
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- pale or yellowed skin, dark urine, weakness or confusion;
- a seizure (spasms);
- low platelet cell counts - unexpected weakness or sick inclination, fever, chills, influenza-like manifestations, swollen gums, mouth sores, skin injuries, fast pulse, pale skin, easy wounding, unusual bleeding, feeling dazed;
- kidney issues - paining or troublesome urination, small or no urine, swelling in your feet or lower legs, feeling tired and short of breath; or
- serious skin issues - fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, infection in your eyes, skin pain followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (particularly in the face or chest area) and causes blistering and stripping.
Normal symptoms may include:
- acid reflux, stomach pain;
- sickness, vomiting; or
- vaginal discharge or itching.
This is not a full list of symptoms and others may happen. Call your primary physician for clinical advice about reactions.
Missed Dose of Generic Suprax
If you miss a dosage, take it when you remember. If it is close to the hour of the following dosage, avoid the missed dosage. Take your next dosage at a particular time. Try not to double the dosage to make up for the catch-up.
Interactions of Generic Suprax
Medication interactions may change how your prescriptions work or increment your risk for serious symptoms. This blog doesn't contain all conceivable medication interactions. Keep a list of the considerable number of items you use and consult it with your physician and drug specialist. Try not to begin, stop, or change the measurement of any online meds without your physician's consultation.
This prescription has been endorsed for your present condition as it were. Try not to utilize it later for another contamination except if your physician instructs you to.
Tags: Generic Suprax