- Product Code: Penegra Tablets
- Availability: In Stock
|0.5mg x 12 tablets||$18.00||$1.50|
|0.5mg x 20 tablets||$25.00||$1.25|
|0.5mg x 40 tablets||$40.00||$1.00|
|0.5mg x 60 tablets||$48.00||$0.80|
|0.5mg x 120 tablets||$60.00||$0.50|
|0.5mg x 180 tablets||$72.00||$0.40|
Penegra - All You Need to Know About This Medicine
Penegra is a tablet containing Sildenafil Citrate in 100mg power, it relaxes the smooth muscles of the arteries and veins in the penile region of a man. It also increases the blood flow towards the penis to increase the amount of cGMP or Cyclic guanosine monophosphate. On the other hand, this medicine prevents the PDE-5 enzyme from degrading the cGMP present in the blood near the penis. As a result, the increased blood flow and CGMP amount allow a man to get a sustainable erection for enough time.
ED or erectile dysfunctions are serious issues happening in the majority of the men which can be characterized as a predictable failure of men to develop and sustain a proper erection. Typically it happens on account of deficient blood streaming into the penis. It is common in men who are in the age group of 40 to 60 years. And the risk of this disease increases with age.
ED often happens because of the following issues-
- Lifestyle issues like high cholesterol. Diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity.
- Psychological problems like trauma, depression, anxiety, etc.
- Accident in the spinal cord
- The problem in the penile region
A man is unable to get the ideal erection if he suffers from ED. As a result, he may not offer sexual satisfaction to a woman. On the other hand, even if a man develops sexual erection; he may suffer from premature ejaculation. In short. ED can prevent a man from becoming a father.
Besides this common use. Penegra is also used to treat Pulmonary hypertension or arterial hypertension. In the case of this disease, one has heart and breathing problems due to the stiffness of the pulmonary artery. Penegra relaxes these muscles so that blood can flow normally through the artery. And it also lowers the high blood pressure in the lungs and arteries
Penegra is a type of generic Viagra. Hence, it is easily available without prescription. The medicine comes at an affordable cost and also offers good results.
What is Penegra?
Penegra contains Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg. It is used to treat ED or erectile dysfunction in men. Additionally, it is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension. The medicine is available in tablet or capsule form. Some of its variants like the Kamagra Oral jelly are available in a pudding-like mixture.
It is an OTC medicine and one can buy it from any medicine shop without any doctor's recommendation.
Important information about this medicine
- Penegra contains Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg and is available as an OTC medication.
- It is not for men who are older than 70 years old. Additionally, one must be at least 18 years old to consume it.
- It cannot be paired with any other type of PDE-5 inhibitor.
- Penegra increases the blood flow in the penis or lungs by growing the proportion of cGMP in the blood. It relaxes up the conductors and besides thwarts PED-5 that decreases CGMP in the bloodstream. it impacts blood courses and heartbeat. Hence, if you are a patient who is taking circulatory strain related medications, interface with your Physician before utilizing it.
- Grapefruit juice or foods containing grapefruit directly reacts with PED-5 inhibitors. Therefore, you have to avoid such things to ensure that the prescription doesn't give you disagreeable prosperity impacts.
- Monobenzone creams like benoquin cream can hinder the Kamagra jam from endeavoring to its most extreme limit. Hence, you can't use the two medications together.
- It relieves the circulation system in the optic nerve and may impact the pressure inside the eye. So, if you are taking medications like Bimatoprost for glaucoma, discuss it with your doctor before you start Penegra.
- Patients who are suffering from heart ailments can't use Penegra. It is also not ideal for people who have had heart surgery beforehand.
- Penegra is not good for women.
- It can increase the degrees of tinnitus or ringing sensation in your ear. So, ask your ENT specialist and physician before starting it.
- Please do not drive in case if you are using Penegra. The medicine can cause vision disturbance.
- It may not offer effective results in case your ED is a result of a deformed penis.
- You cannot take it in case you have been consuming medicines like antibiotics. Similarly, antifungal medicines.
- Please do not consume alcohol if you are taking Penegra. It can cause adverse effects.
Dosage of Penegra Tablet
- Penegra must be taken accordingly. In any case, if you are utilizing it for erectile brokenness, it is suggested that the medication be taken just when required.
- Penegra tablets can be taken around thirty minutes to four hours preceding intercourse. In any case, it is prescribed to be taken just thirty minutes prior. It ought to be utilized just once per day.
- If you are on a course of Penegra for pneumonic hypertension, the tablet ought to be taken on a fixed time, and with food. A missed portion ought to be skipped if it is excessively near the following portion in the timetable.
How to consume Penegra Tablet?
- You need to consume medicine as a whole. You can take it with or without food. Using a glass of water to swallow Penegra is the best method. Please do not crush the medicine at any cost. If one is crushed, discard it and have another one.
- In the case of oral jelly, you need to directly consume the jelly from the sachet.
How to store Penegra Tablet?
One can store Penegra at ambient temperature at a cool and dark place away from direct heat or light. It should be kept away from the children to prevent any type of problem.
What to do in case of overdose?
An overdose happens if one consumes more than the prescribed amount. It can lead to irregular heartbeat, priapism, etc. Priapism or painful and prolonged erection is dangerous and needs immediate medical attention. Hence, visit the nearest medical facility to get emergency care in case of overdose.
Side effects of Penegra Tablet
- Visual disturbances
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Painful erection
Penegra is a medicine that is generic Viagra and can be effective in ED or pulmonary hypertension. It is an OTC medicine available online or offline medical stores without any valid prescription.
Tags: Penegra Tablets