- Product Code: Tadalis Tablets
- Availability: In Stock
|20mg x 10 tablets||$30.00||$3.00|
|20mg x 20 tablets||$58.00||$2.90|
|20mg x 30 tablets||$84.00||$2.80|
|20mg x 60 tablets||$162.00||$2.70|
|20mg x 90 tablets||$225.00||$2.50|
Tadalis SX- Complete information About Dosage, Usage, and Side Effects
Medicines are used by physicians to provide relief from any disease or curing any type of health syndrome or physical and mental problems. Medication must be used under surveillance and also with proper doses to ensure it provides the best result. Often a regular human is unable to understand everything about the medicine they are consuming. But, having some fundamental knowledge can be helpful. Knowing about your regular medications allow you to become more cautious and attentive towards the medicine, and it also allows you to understand your health syndrome and how to counter lifestyle problems caused by the health situation.
Tadalis SX is a tablet that treats erectile dysfunction or ED. It is commonly known as impotence in men. It is a condition where a man cannot achieve a proper penile erection during sexual intercourse. It can also hamper their ability to father a child. It is also used to treat an enlarged prostate. It can also provide relief in difficulty to urinate, weak stream, prostate bladder related diseases. But, the primary use of Tadalis SX is treating erectile dysfunction.
Tadalis contains a molecule C22H19N3O4. The medicine increases the blood flow towards the penis. It also increases the arteries inside the penis to ensure blood flows properly. On the other hand, Tadalis SX contracts the veins. Hene, more blood flows inside the penis while less blood goes out. This way, the medicine helps a man to attain a sustainable erection. It can also increase the libido of a man indirectly. But, Tadalis SX does not protect the user against any other disease or STDs.
What is Tadalis SX?
- The medicine can directly interact with human blood pressure. It increases the blood flow in the penis by expanding the arteries. On the other hand, it contracts the veins and prevents blood flow away from the penis. So, patients who suffer from higher or lower blood pressure; need to get doctor’s guidance.
- Anyone who is taking any other medicine for ED needs to avoid using Tadalis SX. It is also not recommended with PED-5 inhibitors.
- The medicine is not for pregnant women.
- If you have heart-related problems, consult your doctor.
Steps to follow before this drug
- Organic nitrates interact with Tadalis SX. Similarly, medicines containing nitrites like ISOsorbide, Nitroglycerin, etc. can cause adverse effects if they are combined with Tadalis. So, if you are taking such medication, consult your doctor./li>
- It is not recommended for females.
- If someone has an allergy in Tadalis, or any other ingredient present in this medicine, avoid consuming the drug.
- Patients who are taking Riociguat or Adempas should not choose Tadalis SX. It can cause severe health problems.
- Alcohol is prohibited if you are using Tadalis SX. It can cause side effects like dizziness, fainting, persistent headaches, improper heartbeat rates, etc. So, avoid using alcohol.
- This medicine is not for breastfeeding women.
- If a person has physical deformities in the penis, it may not be suitable for them. Tadalis SX can cause severe problems like loss of sexual potency in such cases,
- Tadalis SX is not recommended for men under 18 years of age.
- It is not suitable for men over the age of 60 years
How to take the drug?
Adhere to the guidance of your doctor to take the medication. If you are using it without a prescription, ask the drug specialist or read the directions before buying it. It is best to go as per the course to get the best outcome from the medication. It isn't addictive; however, a few men can build up a propensity to utilize it before sexual intercourse. In such cases, one ought to talk with a specialist to get quick consideration.
It is for individual utilization, and you must not share it with some other individual in your family. The medication ought to be put away from kids. You can keep the tablets at room temperature from 15℃ to 30℃. The medicine should not come in contact with extreme heat or moisture.
Tadalis SX can be consumed with or without food. It is available in tablet or capsule form. You can use water to swallow the medicine. Taking the whole pill is recommended. You should avoid breaking the tablet or crush it to inhale or inject it in blood.
Tadalis SX takes roughly one hour to start its action. It can accelerate the rate of erection during intercourse.
Dosage of Tadalis SX
- The dose depends on the health, age, and condition of the patient. The minimum dose is 5 mg, and the maximum dose is 20 mg. Physicians determine the dosage according to the patient. Hence, treatment can vary from people to people.
- In general, one medicine per day is prescribed in any available dose(5, 10, 15 or 20mg).
- Doctors can instruct a patient to use Tadalis before sexual activities. In some cases, doctors may also prescribe to take one medicine per day for patients.
What to do in case of overdose?
Overdose causes serious health problems like dizziness, priapism(prolonged erection)—nausea, chest pains, irregular heartbeats, etc. So, connect to your doctor or local health clinic in case of overdose. Overdose here can mean taking more than one pill or taking Tadalis SX with a higher power. Therefore, always buy medicine after reading everything in detail.
What are the side effects of Tadalis SX?
According to reports, about 15%- 20% of individuals can encounter symptoms after taking this medicine which are-
- Heart Burn
- Stomach torment
- Nasal blockage
- Skin rash
- Decreased or temporary loss of heating
- Urinary plot contaminations
- Facial flushing
- Breathing problems
- Swelling of body parts like in language, feet, eyelids, lips, eyes
- Peeling or blistering of the skin
- Change on color vision
Tadalis SX is accessible in various dosages like 5mg, 10mg, and 15 mg and 20mg. The medication is available in capsule or tablet form. It can be bought with a prescription or directly from a pharmacy.
Tags: Tadalis Tablets