- BrandsHetero Healthcare Ltd
- Product Code: daclahep
- Availability: In Stock
|60mg x 2 tablets||$96.00||$48.00|
|60mg x 4 tablets||$180.00||$45.00|
|60mg x 6 tablets||$240.00||$40.00|
|60mg x 10 tablets||$380.00||$38.00|
Decalhep All You Need to Know
Daclahep is a type of antiviral medicine that is used for treating patients who suffer from chronic HCV or Hepatitis C virus injection. It contains Decalhep as one of its active ingredients. The medicine is not generic medicine, but it is a prescription-only drug, t31hat means, you cannot purchase it without a prescription. It is one of the best medications available for treating chronic viral liver diseases.
What is Daclahep?
Daclahep contains the generic ingredient Sofosbuvir. It is a type of nucleotide analog Inhibitor of HCV NSS5B Polymerase. It is a direct-acting antiviral drug that prevents the polymerase enzyme of the HCV. Hence, the virus is unable to reproduce. As a result, the number of HCV in the blood decreases, and the patient gets relief from the chronic disease. It is one of the best interferon-free antiviral treatments that an HCV patient can receive at this moment, the medicine shows quick action. But, it should be used for other medicines like ribavirin. It often gives patients who suffer from liver cirrhosis. It can also decrease the chance of long term complications of chronic Hepatitis C like liver cancer or liver transplant.
But, these medicines should be followed with treatment to ensure the patient gets full recovery proper diet and medical surveillance. The medicine may prefer better relief to some people.
Some important information about Daclahep
- It is non-interferon based medicine that is used to treat chronic Hepatitis C. It offers proper relief to patients who are suffering from Chronic HCV for the first time or patients who are getting their treatment after suffering from this disease for a long time.
- It is not for pregnant women, The medicine can harm the unborn babies, Hence, pregnant women should avoid this medicine at any cost.
- If one woman is taking this medicine then it is better to use birth control during taking Daclahep. They should use birth control medicines. On the other hand, if their male partner takes it for HCV, he should use latex condoms to prevent any type of pregnancy. The medicine may cause miscarriage.
- The medication can interact with amiodarone and rifamycins like rifabutin and so on. Thus, if you are taking such prescriptions you have to counsel your primary care physician.
- Medications like carbamazepine, phenytoin, Phenobarbital, primidone and so on which are utilized for the treatment of seizures collaboratively with Decalhep. So patients who are taking these drugs need to counsel their primary care physician.
- Ladies who are breastfeeding their kid, should not utilize this medication for treatment.
- If you are utilizing meds for hepatitis B or Hepatitis C, try to educate your PCP about different meds you use. Liver patients need exceptional safeguards while utilizing this medication.
- Patients, who have incessant kidney problems, can't utilize this medication.
- Patients who have a pacemaker need specialist's endorsement for utilizing Decalhep tablets.
- Kids need some additional consideration. On the off chance that their weight changes quickly, guardians need to counsel the specialist right away.
- Young babies and toddlers cannot use it. Kids more youthful than 3 years old can't use this medication.
How to take Daclahep?
One should take the medication at a fixed time consistently. You need to gulp down the entire tablet with water. It is smarter to not avoid a portion. On the off chance that you have skirted a portion, accept that when you recall. If the specialist has recommended you to take Decalhep with food, you have to expend it with non-acidic nourishments like crushed potato, pudding, chocolate, or frozen yogurt. Continuously attempt to gulp down the entire food or a glass of water to stay away from the unpleasant lingering flavor.
The specialists for the most part recommend one 400 mg tablet once in a day for 12 to 24 weeks according to the status of the patient. Kids are recommended 150 mg ( bodyweight under 17 kg), or 200 mg( body weight 17 to 35 kg) and 400 mg( weight in excess of 35 kg) every day for 12 to 24 weeks.
What is the case of overdose?
Overdose may result in passing out, dizziness, tingling sensation in feet, and hand or seizures. You should visit the nearest hospital for medical care.
Side effects of Daclahep