- Product Code: Generic Xalatan
- Availability: In Stock
|0.005%/10ml x 2 bottles||$45.00||$22.50|
|0.005%/10ml x 3 bottles||$65.00||$21.67|
|0.005%/10ml x 4 bottles||$80.00||$20.00|
|0.005%/10ml x 6 bottles||$115.00||$19.17|
|0.005%/10ml x 8 bottles||$145.00||$18.13|
|0.005%/10ml x 10 bottles||$170.00||$17.00|
Generic Xalatan is an ophthalmic drug that is prescribed for reducing the pressure in your eyes for open-angle glaucoma and other eye diseases like ocular-hypertension. The drug is similar to the natural chemical in the body (prostaglandin) and functions by regulating the flow of liquid with the eye and results in lower eye pressure. When the pressure inside the eyes reduces, it prevents the blindness that can occur due to the ailment. The drug of Generic Xalatan is an FDA approved drug which is available at a reasonable price.
Dosage of Generic Xalatan eye drops
The drug of Generic Xalatan should be administered only once in the evening in the affected eye. The dosage should not exceed more than once as increased usage can have a negative impact or reduce the effectiveness of the drug. To apply the eye drops, you have to wash your hands first to avoid contamination. Do not touch the dropper tip, and neither let it touch your eye or any other surface. Remove the contact lenses if you are using any at least fifteen minutes before applying the drug. Tilt your head back and look upwards. Pull down the lower eyelid to make the pouch. Hold the applicator over your eye and place one drop in the affected eye. Apply gentle pressure for 1-2 before opening your eyes. Prevent the medication from draining out and do not blink or rub your eyes after using the drug. Use the medication regularly to gain the benefit from it.
General Precautions of Generic Xalatan eye drops
- Talk to your doctor before using the drug of Generic Xalatan and discuss about the issue with him.
- If you are allergic to the drug of Xalatan, then avoid using it for your glaucoma issues.
- Discuss with the doctor if you had any eye ailment history like macular edema, iritis, lens extraction, herpes, and eye infection.
- Avoid using the drug if you develop any eye infection, injury, or about to have any eye surgery.
- The vision might get temporarily blurred or foggy after applying the drug. Hence, do not drive a car or operate heavy machinery after using the drug.
- Pregnant women should discuss with the doctor before using the drug and know its risks.
Side effects of Generic Xalatan eye drops
- Blurred vision
- Redness of the eye
- Itching or stinging
- Watery eyes
- Dry eyes
Tags: Generic Xalatan