Valif Oral Jelly
- Product Code: Valif Oral Jelly
- Availability: In Stock
|20mg x 50 sachets||$100.00||$2.00|
|20mg x 100 sachets||$170.00||$1.70|
|20mg x 200 sachets||$300.00||$1.50|
|20mg x 300 sachets||$390.00||$1.30|
|20mg x 400 sachets||$480.00||$1.20|
|20mg x 500 sachets||$450.00||$0.90|
Valif Oral Jelly is one of the best and effective anti-Ed medications that help in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It is a sexual disorder that impairs the penile erection of men and does not allow them to have sexual intercourse with a woman and have physical pleasures. It is a frustrating and irritating issue for men that can affect the self-confidence of men and the relationship of couples negatively. Thus, it becomes important to treat the issue as early as possible before it can create more issues in your life. The problem of erectile dysfunction can be corrected with the help of Valif Oral Jelly. As the name explains, the drug comes in a jelly form, which is easy to ingest, and it functions rapidly as well. The tablet helps in providing hard and steady penile erection to men that are required for penetrative intercourse with a woman. It is an FDA approved drug and is safe for usage. You can easily buy Valif Oral Jelly online at a reasonable price.
Action Mechanism of Valif Oral Jelly Levitra (Vardenafil) Jelly
The tablet of Valif Oral Jelly contains the chemical of Vardenafil, which is a phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE5) inhibitor. This enzyme is responsible for impairing the normal flow of blood in the penile area as it narrows the veins that circulate the blood in the region. The chemical works upon this enzyme and helps in widening the blood vessels for promoting blood circulation. By impeding the enzyme, the blood can rapidly flow in the penile area and can provide a hard and steady penile erection to men through which they can enjoy sexual intercourse without any issues.
Dosage of Valif Oral Jelly Levitra (Vardenafil) Jelly
The tablet of Valif Oral Jelly is a jelly type pill that is very easy to consume. Unlike other hard tablets, you can easily swallow it with and without water. You can speak to your doctor regarding its dosage and more information about the drug. Ideally, the tablet of Valif Oral Jelly should be taken only once in a day and that too an hour before the intercourse. The jelly-like tablet of Valif Oral Jelly gets assimilated in the bloodstream quickly and starts showing effect within 30 minutes after consuming the tablet. The effect of the drug lasts for around 5-7 hours, which enables the man to have intercourse for the entire night without any issues. Taking the tablet in an empty stomach will help to show its effectiveness rapidly in comparison to a fatty meal, which might slow down its effect.
General precautions of Valif Oral Jelly Levitra (Vardenafil) Jelly
- The tablet of Valif Oral Jelly should be taken after discussing with the doctor considering its suitability and other health issues which you might be suffering from.
- The tablet can be consumed only once in a day and not more than that. Overdose of the pill can cause an adverse effect on your health.
- Some men might be allergic to the chemical of Vardenafil, which is used in the drug. If you have any such allergic issues with chemicals that are used in the drug, then abstain from consuming it.
- You can take the jelly-like pill with and without water without any issues. However, never consume the pill with alcohol or any other beverage as it can have a negative effect on your health.
- Men who have cardiovascular issues, kidney and liver disorders, blood pressure, diabetes, and depression should not consume the tablet at all.
- Take it only when you plan to have sex; otherwise, not.
- It is only meant for erectile dysfunction treatment and not for increasing your sexual power.
- You shall need sexual stimulation for penile erection as it cannot provide an erection on its own.
- Abstain from driving a car or operating heavy machinery after using the drug as it can cause a bit of dizziness in the user.
- The tablet is meant for only grown-up adults and not for teenagers and children.
Side effects of Valif Oral Jelly Levitra (Vardenafil) Jelly
- Prolonged and a painful erection
- Indigestion issues
- Sleep deprivation
- Cloudy or bloody urine
- Nose bleeding
- Severe changes in the vision
- Sensitivity to the light
- Burning or numbness or tingling in the arms or the feet